Presto: A key component for analytics at Pinterest
Join us to learn how Pinterest uses Presto to meet the company’s rapidly increasing analytics need, while keeping the cost low.
Presto plays an important role in Pinterest’s analytics ecosystem. Find out how runs Presto at the company, how Pinterest leverages warning systems to guide users to write better queries, and how Pinterest scales up their clusters to meet with their rapid growing and complex workloads.
The following topics are discussed:
- Presto integrated with Pinterest infrastructure
- Setup of a warning systems to guide users write better queries
- Management of complex workloads
- Pucheng Yang is a software engineer at Pinterest working on the Presto, SparkSQL and Hive query engines. He joined the company two years ago as a new grad.
- Yi He is a software engineer at Pinterest. Prior to Pinterest, he worked at Facebook on Presto OLAP and query federation.
Date: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Time: 10am PDT (San Francisco), 1pm EDT (New York), 6pm BST (London), 5pm UTC
We look forward to many Presto users joining us and participating in the webinar with their questions.